Jennifer Baldwin is an AANP certified Nurse Practitioner with over 20 years of experience that spans the areas of Family, Occupational, Emergency, Wellness, and Aesthetic Medicine. Passionate about medicine to the core, Jennifer has sought continued education and received high-level certifications in nearly a dozen synergistic areas of aesthetics, functional, and wellness medicine after receiving her MSN. This included advanced training in Lasers, Medical Weight Loss, IV Therapy, BioTe, Anti-Aging Skin Rejuvenation, Skincare, and Master-level Certification in Neurotoxins and Injectable Fillers.
Professional Career Highlights:
Current Professional Memberships
- American Med Spa Association (AmSpa), Member
- American Nurse Association
- Obesity Medicine Associations
- Urgent Care Association of America
- Empire Medical Education
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- New York Nurse Practitioner Association
- New York State Nurses Association
- MSN: Binhamton University, MS Family Health Nursing, FNP Certificate
- BSN: Syracuse University, BS Nursing Science + Minor in Women's Studies
- Additional Post Graduate Training Includes: Medical Weight Loss, Sexual Dysfunction, Plasma Pen, Advanced Skin Care, Botox, Fillers (Level 1 - 3 and Master Injector), Master Lip Injector, IV Therapies, Obesity Management, POD Threads, Laser Certification, Anti-Aging Modalities, BioTe Certification, and mentor trainings with Facial Plastic Surgeon and Aesthetic Dermatology Doctor.